Did you know that adding IBX to your treatment menu can increase your revenue?
IBX is a two-part natural nail strengthening system designed to toughen, repair and protect the natural nail. It is the first treatment of its kind and works INSIDE the nail by penetrating the upper layers and cross-linking inside the nail, creating an Interpenetrating Polymer Network, thus strengthening.
IBX can be used as an addition onto a client’s regular treatment such as gel polish or acrylics or offered as an individual Nail Recovery Treatment for natural nails, thus allowing you to add an additional charge.
IBX has three functions in your business:
- UNDER GEL POLISH
- Creates a protective shield for the natural nail, safeguarding it against the Gel Polish removal process (IBX® STRENGTHEN).
- Reduction of surface-based “white spots” (IBX® REPAIR).
- NATURAL NAIL GROWTH
- Repair of severe or chronic nail damage that would typically prevent nail growth (IBX® REPAIR).
- Internally toughens the nail plate to allow for growth (IBX® STRENGTHEN).
- Fills up grooves to smooth the nail plate.
- Improves natural nail color and appearance.
- NEW GROWTH AREA
- Gives a great foundation for better adhesion of the enhancement on top.
Adding IBX to your treatment menu can also increase your revenue as it increases client loyalty and a trusted relationship is built between you and your clients due to the results of their nails becoming stronger and healthier.
IBX Cost Per Service:
|DESCRIPTION||SIZE||SERVICES PER CONTAINER||SALON PRICE||COST PER SERVICE|
|IBX® REPAIR||7.4 mL / .25 fl oz||100||£22.95||0.23|
|IBX® STRENGTHEN||10.4 mL / .35 fl oz||100||£22.05||0.22|
IBX® SYSTEM Duo Pack
10.4 mL/ .35 fl oz
7.4 mL / .25 fl oz
IBX® SYSTEM Mini Pack
3.75 mL / .125 fl oz
2.7 mL / .09 fl oz