We aim to ship all orders received before 14:00 on the same day, however, during busy periods deliveries may be despatched on the next working day.
All orders to mainland UK over £50 + VAT will qualify for free standard delivery.
Delivery Services Explained
- Hermes - this is a standard 2-5 working day service, however, these shipments are usually delivered within 2 working days if orders are received before 14:00. Full tracking details are available upon despatch from the Louella Belle Customer Care team - please contact Customer Care directly on either email@example.com or 0208 238 6300 should you wish to obtain tracking details. If a valid UK mobile number and/or email is provided within your shipping details, the courier should provide subsequent delivery estimates via text or email.
- DPD/FedEx – this service is used for mainland UK next working day deliveries and deliveries to the Republic of Ireland. Please note that this is not a guaranteed next working day service as it is subject to the time that the order is placed, current order levels and courier delays beyond our control. Please also be advised that deliveries to the Republic of Ireland can take a minimum of 2 working days from date of despatch. Full tracking details are available upon despatch from the Louella Belle Customer Care team - please contact Customer Care directly on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 238 6300 should you wish to obtain tracking details. If a valid UK mobile number and/or email is provided within your shipping details, the courier should provide subsequent delivery estimates via text or email.
- Royal Mail – we may use Royal Mail services in certain circumstances.
Delivery Costs Explained
All orders to mainland UK over £50 + VAT will qualify for free standard Hermes delivery.
All orders to mainland UK over £75 + VAT will qualify for free next working day DPD/FeDex delivery.
For orders under £50 + VAT, choose from the following:
- Hermes - £2.95 + VAT
- DPD/FedEx - £6.50 + VAT
For orders between £50 + VAT and £75 + VAT, choose from the following:
- Hermes - free shipping
- DPD/FeDex - £2.95 + VAT
|Area||Postcodes||Standard Cost exc. VAT||Free of Charge Threshold exc. VAT|
|Scottish Islands||HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, |
KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20-78,
PA41-49, PH42-44, ZE
|Scottish Highlands||AB30-56, HS1-HS9, FK17-21, |
IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14,
PA21-40, PH18-41, PH45-50
|Channel Isles||GY1-10, JE||£18||£350|
|Isle Of Man||IM1-99||£25||£400|
|Republic of Ireland||£14||£300|
|Isle Of Wight||PO30-41||£14||£300|
We are able to make shipments outside of extended postcodes and within Europe on a case-by-case basis. Should you wish to place an order for international delivery, please contact the Customer Care team via email@example.com with your order requirements so that a shipping quote can be provided.
- Orders are only despatched Monday to Friday.
- We aim to ship all orders placed before 14:00 to mainland UK (Monday to Thursday) same day, provided they are paid for in full. Said orders should then be delivered the next working day between 09:00-17:00. Please note that both current order levels and courier delays beyond our control can affect despatch and delivery.
- Any orders placed after 14:00 (Monday to Thursday) will only be sent out the following working day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 on Friday will be sent out the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Terms and Conditions
Any customers from the Republic of Ireland or within Europe are required to pay VAT and/or customs charges if applicable to products purchased. These charges must be paid prior to despatch and the Customer Care team will be in touch to confirm this total payable once the order has been placed.
Saturday delivery is not guaranteed without a substantial premium. We are happy to discuss the costs of guaranteed Saturday deliveries on an individual basis.
Our couriers include Hermes, DPD, FedEx and Royal Mail.
Please note that delivery times quoted are estimates only and time shall not be of the essence of the contract and all risk in the products shall pass to the customer or its appointed agent at the time of delivery.
Delays in delivery cannot be the responsibility of Louella Belle as they may occur due to circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to increase postage costs to certain postcodes to cover our own costs of service.