Nail and Beauty Industry Recruitment
Company: Louella Belle
Position: Creative Marketing Executive
About the Job
Location: Near Radlett, Herfordshire
Work in conjunction with: Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, PR, Logistics, Operations, Education, Suppliers, Customers, Agencies.
Louella Belle is a cosmetic distribution company that has been established for over 25 years. We specialise in distribution of professional beauty brands which in most cases we have the sole UK distribution rights to. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer with a desire to move into a broader role within marketing to make their mark on the visual presence of our brands. You will be joining an expanding in-house marketing team, reporting to the CMO.
We are seeking a highly motivated Creative Marketing Executive to compile all design and creative assets for the business across digital and print. You will want to bring your creative skills to life through both design work and copywriting.
The successful candidate will be established in a Design focused role already, with some knowledge and exposure to broader marketing.
- Creating top quality, engaging designs for social media, email marketing, online and in print. Producing conceptual designs and creating artwork.
- Ensuring your designs are on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time.
- Motion video design for social/e-commerce.
- Managing the end-to-end process for all email marketing and blog content – from copywriting through to design.
- Working to improve our email marketing activity through targeted campaigns and automated programmes.
- Developing our Blogs for both B2C and B2B websites – ensuring the copy and visual content is the best it can be.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team, providing creative input into the content plan.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments and opportunities in the design and digital world, using this knowledge to keep the company ahead of the competition.
Essential traits and skills:
- 2 + years’ experience in a Design focused role.
- Portfolio of design work (digital and print) to showcase creative experience.
- Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video editing experience highly desirable.
- Excellent copywriting skills and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of email marketing and blog platforms is beneficial.
- Strong creative skills and interest in digital marketing.
- Passionate about the beauty sector.
- Brilliant time management skills and attention to detail.
To apply, please send your CV and covering firstname.lastname@example.org