With the dropping temperatures, grey skies and dull weather, skin loses its sun-kissed glow and all we want is a little bit of sunshine to help us get it back. Luckily Sienna X Is on hand with some gorgeous products to help skin stay bronzed and beautiful!
This Sienna X Skin Types Chart helps you decide which Sienna X Tanning products would be perfect for your client:
It’s so important to prep the skin before tanning so that the skin has an even glow. Try these Sienna X prep products:
- Barrier Cream - Effectively reduces the grabbing of the tan in problem dry skin areas.
- Exfoliating Preparation Spritz - Removes traces of make-up, perspiration and perfume. Doesn’t strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Tan Wipes - Great for cleansing hands and removing barrier cream from nails.
Sienna X also provides tanning essentials for the client and you the professional including the following:
- Hair Caps - To contain and protect client’s hair from solution overspray during treatment.
- Sticky Feet - Designed to stick to the soles of the feet to protect clients against staining during treatment.
- Disposable Kimono - For client’s modesty. Can be washed up to 4 times at low temperature.
- Spray Guns – For smooth application of the Sienna X tanning products
- Professional Face Mask - Protects therapist from any solution overspray during spray tan treatment.
- Latex Gloves - To protect the therapist hands from being stained.
Also available to sell to clients is the Sienna X Tan retail range – shop here.