Introducing RecycLeBelle, our sustainable initiative for recycling old product bottles.
Not only can you return our brands, BUT you can return polish bottles from ANY BRAND and can include gel bottles, nail polish bottles and cuticle oil bottles.
Nail product packaging is often composed of a variety of types of material, this makes recycling them incredibly difficult. Most public kerbside recycling programmes will not accept varnish/gel bottles at present.
The scheme launched on the 1st Jan 2020 when customers will be able to return any empty bottles (a small amount of residue is acceptable) to Louella Belle and receive a 15% discount off their next order when they return 4 polish bottles (the discount excludes Sienna X).
The bottles will be collected by a recycling company and sorted into different materials which can then be recycled and reused in the best possible way.
Louella Belle is working towards being more mindful towards recycling, our key aim is to make being sustainable as easy as possible for customers and rewarding them for their efforts.
Get involved with our Recyclable hashtags - #recycLeBelle #recyclewithLB #letsrecycle #letsrecycletogether
The Receive, Return Recycle Process
- Receive your order
- Return your polish bottles to Louella Belle
- Receive your personal discount code to shop online, or through our customers services and sales teams
FACT: The UK produces more than 100 million tonnes of waste every year, one tonne is about the weight of a small car. In less than two hours, the waste we produce would fill the Albert Hall in London, every eight months it would fill Lake Windermere, the largest and deepest lake in England! Let’s help save products from landfill!
For more information please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 000 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How will it work?
- You can request a returns label from our Customer Service Team when ordering over the phone, or add to your order when you place an online order, simply add "recyclebelle" as your PO number.
- Customers will need to request the label because we want to avoid unnecessary labels being sent out, and we can measure how many are returned.
- Customers will need to place their old bottles into either a box or envelope, attach the label and pop in the post at their local DPD drop off – it’s that simple.
- Customer Services will then process the return and notify the customer that their return has received, and they get 15% off their next order (over £50 ex VAT). The Return is applied PER RETURN and not per envelope as our system recognises the return number.
- We will confirm receipt of your return and send you a one time 15% off discount code to use on your next order.
- The 15% discount code cannot be used on Sienna X.
Just Louella Belle Brands?
- NOPE! We will accept all brands!
Does the bottle need to be empty?
- Preferably yes, however a little residue is fine. We do not expect people to be washing out polish bottles.