Nail and Beauty Industry Recruitment
We are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our existing marketing team, in this newly created role. The main purpose is to review the overall content, design and function of our websites, along with our retail partner sites, to ensure our customers have the best shopping experience.
Constantly measure and review performance of the websites and work closely with our agencies to maximise opportunities.
- Explore new ideas on how to improve the customer journey throughout our websites, both B2B and B2C
- Brief in and develop design changes across the websites
- Be up to date on mobile experience and ecommerce trends, and suggest improvements that could help customers in their online shopping experience
- Assist in setting up A/B tests and analysing results to optimise sales and conversions
- Investigate and research the customer through insights and data, to understand their needs and deliver an experience that is a step ahead of those needs
- Guiding the wider team on recommended improvements and best practise for an enhanced user experience
- Assist in the testing process of new site functions, ensuring all tests have full UX and design support
- Work with external agencies, logging tickets and assisting with updates.
- Deliver insight in line with the marketing plan and objectives, across both websites
- Assist in the process of uploading products and other content online
- Ensuring the best presentation of products online including imagery, product details and product SEO
- Liaise with wider business for up to date product information, missing data, pricing and other necessary information
- Assist in managing all categories across the sites, ensuring all products are categorised correctly
- Assist in weekly merchandising of products within categories.
Essential Traits and Skills:
- Recent graduate in a digital marketing or an ecommerce focused degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a wider team and show initiative in undertaking individual tasks
- Passion and interest in the beauty industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be creative with an analytical approach, showing a keen interest in data
- Punctual and driven, with excellent time and project management skills
- Highly personable and able to form great working relationships
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.