Nail and Beauty Industry Recruitment
Company: Louella Belle
Position: Social Media Assistant
About the Job
Location: Near Radlett, Hertfordshire
Work in conjunction with Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, PR, Logistics, Operations, Sales Team, Education, Suppliers, Customers, Agencies.
Louella Belle is a cosmetic distribution company that has been established for some 25 years. We specialise in distribution of professional beauty brands which in most cases we have the sole UK distribution rights to. This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring digital marketer with creative flair to further their career by helping to evolve the social media presence at a business with a respected and established image in the professional beauty industry. You will be joining an expanding in-house marketing team, reporting to the CMO.
We are seeking a highly creative Social Media Assistant to help support our marketing team with generating the best content journey for our customers. The role involves brainstorming campaigns, creating social media content and interacting with our following.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in social media marketing with a clear understanding of curating content for different audiences and growing social followings. You will also need strong proofreading, copy writing and storytelling skills.
- Creating compelling social media content that engages our customers, across all social media channels.
- Ensure content calendar is reactive to key moments, promotions and launches.
- Working collaboratively with the whole marketing team to implement our marketing plan through our social content.
- Coordinating content with our Brand Ambassadors for maximum impact and leveraging opportunities with Influencers.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager to create content for paid social campaigns.
- Responding to our customers, reacting to our following and engaging with relevant brands and Influencers.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments and opportunities in the social marketing world, using this knowledge to keep the company ahead of the competition.
Essential traits and skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience of social media marketing, preferably in beauty/ lifestyle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Brilliant knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Strong creative skills and interest in social media trends.
- Passionate about the beauty sector.
- Results driven with customer experience focus.
- Strong time management skills.
- Can work well with a wide range of people.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter email@example.com