Whether you are a mobile therapist, have no access to water in your salon or are looking for an express pedicure treatment, Footlogix empowers you to carry out a dry/soakless pedicure using the transformational products to complete the perfect Footlogix service.
For soakless pedicures, start by using a Footlogix® Cleansing Wipe to sanitise the feet. They contain no added fragrance or alcohol and therefore does dehydrate the skin. These sanitising wipes are safe for all ages and skin types. You can even keep them in your handbag for use on hands!
The wipes enable you to deliver a safe, hygienic transformational pedicure service.
Make waterless pedicures a part of your service menu
- Cleanse the feet with one Footlogix Cleansing Wipe
- After the consultation, spray the feet with Footlogix Deodorant Spray and the shoes with Footlogix Shoe Fresh to put your client at ease, especially if they have been in their shoes all day!
- Apply a small of amount of Footlogix Cuticle Softener directly onto the cuticle, allow to absorb for 60 seconds.
- Spray the Footlogix Callus Softener on the sole of the foot and leave for at least 2-3 minutes or until the skin in tacky to the touch.
- While the Callus Softener is soaking into the epidermis, carry out cuticle work.
- Start filing the sole of the foot with the coarse side of the Footlogix® Professional Stainless-Steel File. Reapply the Callus Softener if the foot feels dry while filing.
- Use the fine side of the Stain-less Steel File to smooth.
- Reapply Callus Softener and leave on the skin.
- Repeat steps 3-8 on the other foot.
- Apply a walnut/cap sized amount of a hydrating Footlogix® Professional Mousse to each foot and massage in.
- Apply a small amount of Footlogix® Cuticle Conditioner directly onto each cuticle and massage
- Massage your client’s feet and lower legs with the Footlogix® Massage Formula for relaxation and to improve circulation.
The soakless pedicure technique will leave your clients’ feet looking beautiful and hydrated. This will also be an advantage when applying gel polish after the pedicure, as it does not expand the nail or effect the wear in any way!