Footlogix is the world’s first and only Pediceutical® foot care line.
About Our Feet
- We approximately walk 10,000 steps a day.
- We walk 115,000 miles in a lifetime, covering 4 times the circumference of the earth.
- Approximately 85% of the population have foot or foot related problems.
- Non-occlusive – the products do not seal the natural functions of the skin.
- Non-greasy – Simply apply and go!
- Hygienic – all products have a sealed system, enabling a bacteria-free dispensing.
- Easy to apply.
- Transformational – the results are incredible, and they will evaluate the results of your pedicures.
Types of Products
- Professional Range: This product range is mousse based with Dermal Infusion Technology. Each product is free from synthetic oils enabling the product to penetrate the skin and allowing the ingredients to work to improve the overall condition of the skin by targeting the area of concern.
- Dry Skin Range: This range is perfect for those clients with dry skin concerns and is available to use in the pedicure treatment and as aftercare products.
- Anti-Fungal Range: Fungal infections are a common foot problem, especially during the warmer months and those sport lovers. Available as aftercare and to use in the treatment.
- Speciality Range: Target foot concerns such as Sweaty Feet, Cold Feet and Tired Legs with these Footlogix specialty formulas. Available to retail as targeted aftercare, or to use within your Footlogix Pedicure treatment.
- At-home Range: Aftercare is very important when undertaking a Footlogix treatment. There is a full range of products which you can retail to your clients for ongoing aftercare at home.
- Urea - Urea is naturally found within the skin’s surface as an active moisturising agent, keeping the skin protected and hydrated. Footlogix have recreated this active ingredient and it is an essential component in many of their moisturising products.
- Spiraleen® - Spiraleen® is an exclusive ingredient used within Footlogix products. It is an anti-microbial concentrate with properties that are designed to create a strong barrier for the skin and toenails inhibiting invasive germs within the skin and nails and is a highly effective at helping to eliminate fungal infections within these areas.
Types Of Clients
With an innovative range of products which are formulated with revolutionary technologies, give effective and transformational results for a variety of foot related skin conditions. From curing simple dryness to more severe conditions resulting from diabetes, Footlogix can give instant results, transforming the skin and nails on the feet.
- Safe for Diabetics.
- Safe for Cancer Patients.
Footlogix has many fantastic factors, as well as being cruelty free, vegan and nut free!
Training & Support
We offer nationwide training whether you’re a beginner and require pedicure training, or just want to brush up on your Footlogix product knowledge. To book on a course near you, or for more information, contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0333 000 2100.
Pedicure season is just around the corner, so why not make sure your clients feel confident in their feet by using Footlogix, the world’s first ‘Pediceutical’ foot care brand.
Have you tried Footlogix products yet? If not, now is the perfect time!
Footlogix offers more than pedicure products; it cares, soothes and treats common foot concerns. There is a product for everyone!