Why CBD Oil?
Recent studies have shown that CBD contains containing powerful antioxidants which helps to improve the skins appearance and feel by keeping it soft and supple.
Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, CBD supports healthy hair and skin, meaning you can not only use CB-Dadi’Oil on your cuticles for intense hydration, but also anywhere on the body, even on the ends of your hair!
This multi-use product with anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties meaning it could help to minimise the appearance of fine lines with a combination of Vitamins A, C and E which promote skin firmness, collagen production.
How To Add CB-Dadi’Oil Into Your Skincare Regime:
- Apply morning and night to clean dry skin, massaging into any drier areas of the skin avoiding the eyelids, if the product gets into your eyes rinse with warm water.
- Apply after your moisturiser for an added hydration boost or mix in with your daily moisturiser.
- Apply sparingly to areas on the skin which are prone to dryness such as the knees and elbows.
- Mix with your daily moisturiser for an added CB-Dadi’Oil Boost.
Hands & Feet:
- Apply to cuticles 1-2 times a day and massage into the cuticle area to promote healthy nail growth.
- Massage into any areas of the skin which are dry.
Why is CB-Dadi’Oil a cut above the rest?
As CBD continues to make headlines across the globe for it’s medicinal and beauty benefits, more people realise the positive effects this non-psychoactive compound derived from hemp contains, CBD isolate is becoming increasingly more popular every day.
CBD Isolate (used in CB-Dadi’Oil) is one of the potent forms of CBD, it is a pure crystalline powder that contains 99% pure CBD.
The CBD used in CB-Dadi’Oil is derived from Hemp in North Carolina.
In comparison to Full-Spectrum CBD, which contains trace amounts of THC and is therefore not pure CBD, CBD Isolate offers all the benefits of CBD without the trace of THC therefore making it highly beneficial in the beauty and pain relief stakes.