Lavender has been a popular essential oil for hundreds of years; it was first made popular due to its antiseptic properties. However, Lavender also has many other properties and benefits and can be used in many different ways.
Find out all the ways you can benefit from Lavender essential oil:
- It can be used for relaxation and to help relieve stress. Lots of high end spas use lavender oil in their products due to its relaxation properties; the aroma has also been known to relieve stress and tension.
- Lavender oil aids sleep and makes you feel calm. Sprinkle a few drops of lavender oil into your pillow, and it will help you drift off to sleep a lot easier and it will help calm your nerves.
- Lavender can also be used as an air freshener, mix with distilled water into a spray bottle and shake well – you instantly have an inviting new air freshener.
- Lavender is also known for its healing properties. It can be used on wounds and cuts. First wash the area with water, and pat dry. Pure lavender oil can be applied to the affected area, to help heal the wound.
- It can be used to help stimulate hair growth and can help reduce dandruff. Mix lavender oil with coconut oil and massage into your scalp.
- Lavender oil can also be used on acne/pimples. Take a drop of pure lavender oil and apply onto acne or spots. It should heal within 2-3 days.
To find out more about Lavender essential oil, and how you can add it into your Salt of the Earth Blend Box watch the video that Paul Heslop Salt of the Earth owner has put together here
Shop Lavender essential oil for your Salt of the Earth Blend Box here.